Home › Products › APFC Panel
||Compartmentalize Non- Compartmentalize/Cubical
||Power range: 50 - 1000 KVAR
|Rated operated voltage
| Click to view more |
Degree of Protection
Up to IP54
Design Ambient temp. standard 40°C Operated 45°C & 50°C
Save money on their utility bills.
Inspection and Testing
Routine Test Control/Interlock Test Continuity Test Mechanical endurance Test
CRCA sheet steel Structure, door, cover: 1.6 mm thick Gland plate: 3mm thick
Motor-driven machinery Treatment plant Process plant Pumping Station
Automatic Power Factor Control or APFC Panels are mainly used for the improvement of Power Factor. Power Factor is the ratio of active power to apparent power and it is a major component in measuring electrical consumption. APFC is an automatic power factor control panel which is used to improve the power factor, whenever required, by switching ON and OFF the required capacitor bank units automatically.
This is very strong and durable. It is very easy to operate. It is dust proof and has high tensile strength. It required low maintenance. This is also known as automatic power factor correction panels. This product is made of best quality of raw material. It is very eco-friendly. It is connected with electricity boards. This is widely used for installation purpose. It has micro controller switch.
The Busbar shall be housed in a separate compartment. The Busbar shall be isolated with 3 mm thick FRC or acrylic sheet to avoid any accidental contact. The Busbar shall be arranged such that minimum clearances between the Busbar are maintained as per below.
- Between phases : 27 mm min.
- Between phases and neutral : 25 mm min.
- Between phases and earth : 25 mm min.
- Between neutral and earth : 23 mm min.
- Detuned harmonic filters are the series combination of a reactor and power capacitor. This filter offers higher impedance for high frequency harmonics. This prevents harmonic resonance and amplification.
- Each capacitor bank is equipped with discharge devices capable of reducing the residual voltage to below 10% of the rated capacitor voltage in about 30 seconds.
- Delay timer used to protect Circuit from reverse flow while capacitor is discharging
Looking for "APFC Panel" ?